- present the potential of combined seismic and spectropolarimetric studies of bright stars
- present and discuss the spectropolarimetric results obtained for the BRITE targets in the frame of the BRITE spectropolarimetric survey
- present and discuss the analysis of BRITE lightcurves of magnetic targets
- perform concrete work on the seismic/spectropolarimetric data
- prepare BRITE spectropolarimetric papers
This workshop is meant for people who are already involved in the BRITE spectropolarimetric survey or who are part of the BRITE project and wish to learn about or get involved in its spectropolarimetric part.
Registration is open until September 11, 2015.
Submission of abstracts is possible until September 11, 2015.